Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lomography Fishy Camera

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T2i DSLR and I love it. It's a semi-pro camera. Captures at18mp and 1080i video. I couldn't be more happy with a camera.

But there are times when I have to go back to film. There's just something about the chemical reaction of photons hitting the silver halide salts, that gives you a whole different picture than you would have gotten using a digital camera.

I have an Olympus OM-1, but usually when I go on a road trip or out shooting for the day I just throw in one of my Lomography camera. One of my favorite is the Lomography Fisheye 35mm Camera It's easy to load and the lens is fixed - and plastic. Fisheye gives a whole new perspective (literally) of the world. Here are some pictures I took with my Fisheye.

Cedar Breaks, Utah
Ethel M - Cactus Garden, Las Vegas, Nevada
Ethel M - Cactus Garden, Las Vegas, Nevada
Cedar City, Utah

If you're interested in owning this little gem, you can purchase it at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.